Mangharam Chocolate Solutions presents our popular ChocoMan Coat 24 Chocolate Coating Panning Machine
Proudly made by us in India, the ChocoMan Coat 24 can coat Chocolate on Nuts, Dry Fruits, Dates, Coffee Bean, Crispies, Butterscotch balls, Marzipan balls, etc. This Machine is ideally suited to produce 30-40 kgs per 8-hour shift.
Now, you can start your own Chocolate Business with our ChocoMan Coat 24 Chocolate Coating / Panning Machine. All types of Chocolate Nutties can easily be produced with the help of this machine.
The ChocoMan Coat 24 is crafted out of thick guage stainless steel (304 grade) and all the crucial components - motors, gear-box, etc. are supplied by world-class suppliers such as ABB, Siemens, Bonfiglioli, etc., ensuring that the machine gives years of trouble-free service.
The ChocoMan Coat 24 is equipped with an Air Blower, which supplies ambient temperature air as well as hot air. An Electronic Temperature Controller cum Indicator ensures that the air is not too hot to melt the panned chocolate.
Features of the ChocoMan Coat 24 Chocolate Machine :
1. Heavy-duty machine ideally suited to the needs of Chocolateries, Bakeries, Hoteliers, etc.
2. All Stainless Steel construction - thick guage and food-grade 304 grade Stainless Steel.
3. Food-grade Stainless steel Coating Bowl of 24 inches diameter.
3. Electronic Temperature Controller for making fine quality chocolates - both pure and compound.
4. All the crucial components - Motor, Gear box, Bearings, Switch-gear, etc. - are sourced from world-class suppliers like Bonfiglioli, NBC, ABB, Siemens, etc. to ensure long and trouble-free service.
5. Production capacity of 30-40 kgs/8 hours shift.
Length: 57 cm x Depth:79 cm x Height : 106 mm
( with pipe fitting ht. Is 146 cm).
0.50 HP Motor and fit-and-forget Gear Box
Air Blower fitted with a 1 Kw Heater
Goods once sold will not take back or exchanged.
Customers outside India :
Special Offer until 31 July 2020:
ChocoMan Coat 24 Coating Panning Machine costs USD 2190.00 / Euro 1950.00
Packing, Shipping and other charges at actuals.