ChocoMan Spin Chocolate Coating & Panning Machine with Trolley
Our ChocoMan Spin is ideally suited for Coating Chocolate on Nuts, Fruits, Crispies, Marzipan, Caramel Crunch, etc. now comes with a practical Stainless Steel Trolley fitted castor wheels.
The ChocoMan Spin has been made keeping in mind the needs of budding Bakers and Chocolatiers and is also very useful for lab use, small batch sizes, star hotels, etc.
Important features of our ChocoMan Spin :
1. This is a heavy-duty and professional machine and can be used for hours on end.
2. Crafted from food-grade Stainless steel and comes fitted with a Coating Bowl of 12 inches diameter.
3. Fitted with a Speed Control feature to regulate the spinning speed of the bowl.
4. Fitted with a powerful air blower.
5. Noise-less and trouble-free operation.
6. Good quality gearbox, motor and switchgear ensures that the machine will work soundlessly and gives years of good service.
7. Small foot-print and can be placed on a table. Optional Stainless Steel Stand with castor wheels available.
8. Capacity : 3-4 kgs per batch size.
Most round, spherical and oval food products can be coated in our ChocoMan Spin. Some of the popular items are :
Nuts like almonds, cashews, peanuts, hazelnuts, etc.
Dates can also be coated easily.
Corn and rice balls, corn flakes, etc.
Beans like Coffee beans, etc.
Marzipan and Truffle balls’ Caramel Crunch
And many more items….
To view the video of the ChocoMan Melt 6, please click here
Technical Specifications :
Dimensions with air-blower pipe fitted :
Length : 24"( 61 cms ) x Depth ( 27" ( 68.5 cms ) x Height 28" ( 71 cms )
Weight : 30 kgs approx.
Electrical power requirement / connection : 1 KVA / Single phase
Trolley Specifications :
Made from : Stainless Steel 304 grade
Commercial terms :
Prior Chocolate making knowledge required to get best results from this machine. The cost of this machine does not include the cost of any training or course.
Goods once sold will not take back or exchanged.